I came across to this article while browsing through the WWW just a minute ago. Having read the article (its just a short one), I came to realize that what they're saying is pretty true.
The CAPS LOCK key is seldom used nowadays - except for that few times when we need to uppercase a whole sentence. We're so accustomed to using the SHIFT + Letter button that we're no longer using the CAPS LOCK key, as much as we did 10 years ago. Wait a minute... Did I even use it 10 years ago.. Sweats.
Having said that, I strongly support the annihilation of that key!!! muahahaha. However, some people still see the value in that key, suggesting that it could be relocated in a different place, specifically next to the SCROLL KEY.
Whatever the case might be, it sure was an interesting article. Check it out at Engadget.com

No comments:
Post a Comment