Saturday, August 19

to the Ocean

Dinner at Omi with severall people, namely, Adeline, Nick, Wei, Brian, Christa and Helen. Christa, Helen and I shared a few "special-rolls". On top of that, Christa allowed us to eat her "fried-green-tea-ice cream". It was yummy all right.

Went to the poster store shortly after. I really liked one of the "gadgets" they sell in there. It's basically a phone that functions like a headphone. I guess not all of you will understand what I'm trying to say. Ohwell, ask me when you see me the next time, if you're really interested to know what the hell I'm trying to say.

Later, we spent a great deal of time in MSU Union. Sadly, the ice-cream social was over at 7:30p.m. Nevertheless, we managed to play a game or two of pool. Of course, our sadistic skills (me and helens) were not good enough to impress the guys, hence, the short amount of time on the pool table. However, it was great to have met with some new faces in that room.

Today, was another one of the more interesting days. Lets hope that these days will continue to come.

Later

No comments: