In dedication to my sister and friends...
I remember having been forced to sing songs, make stupid pledges, and playing third graders' games during a certain day of the year in high school. To me, it was one of the most boring days in my entire experience in high school. I mean, what do you expect? We had to sing the same o' song every year, do the same things. So, as you would have expect, me and my friends would just sing along, shout on a key or two, and that was pretty much it [period].
Never would I imagine that I would, one day, enjoy singing the same O' songs whole heartedly with my soon-to-be-seperated friends. It was during Form 5, when we gave it all out. Sang with all that's left of us -- with hopes that we would be strong enough to pass the hurdles that were in front of our eyes [SPM - the last public exam in the Malaysian education system (for most of us) lar people!!!].
Today, having heard of a couple of those songs, plus some other songs which I thought were inspirational (I even posted up the lyrics for some of 'em), I am once again, being reminded of the motivation I had back then, the previous me who had the "I-am-not-afraid-of-anything" attitude.
For those who are in the verge of giving up (haha.. don't think any of you are), I hope that this would bring back your "fighting spirit!". On the other hand, if you're in good conditions, I congratulate you. May this entree serve as a reinforcement for you.
May I now, present you with the last set of lyrics (for those who are illiterate in the Malay language, I apologize.. LOLz)
Enjoy, and best of regards :)
Fikirkan Boleh
Jika kau fikirkan kau boleh
Kau hampir boleh melakukan
Jika kau fikirkan ragu-ragu
Usahamu tidak menentu
Jika kau fikirkan kekalahan
Kau hampiri kegagalan
Jika kau fikirkan kemenangan
Kau hampiri kejayaan
Engkaulah apa kau fikirkan
Terkandung dalam pemikiran
Kau fikir boleh melakukan
Fikirkan boleh
Percaya apa kau lakukan
Tabah apa kau usahakan
Bertindak atas kemampuan
Engkau boleh

No comments:
Post a Comment