Monday, July 24

Crazy man$iac!

If you noticed (DUH...), I changed my template in conjunction with, erm.... ermmm... the 100th post! (I just needed some lame excuse... LOLz). However, please note that this layout might not stay as long as the other, so, don't be surprised if you see another different layout in the near future.

For those who is literate in the Malay language, this is something that you might want to think about (taken from "Kid's" blog):

"Muliakanlah rakanmu dgn kemuliaan yg mampu engkau lakukannya secara berterusan. Jika tidak maka kemuliaanmu itu akan membawa kpd perkara yg memutuskan persahabatan."

Cheerio
p/s: still waiting... I did it!
p/p/s: should probably install CS 2 once my hdd is cleared
***

I just realized... that I've been over posting recently.. LOLz! Ohwell, what ever :P
***

Spoke to CS on Skype today. It was one of the most hilarious conversation, ever!

Feels like I've been "talking" a lot with my old buddies recently. And seriously, most of them sound the same!

Although it felt weird for a sec. their laughters, their B-S-ing; collectively made these conversations very enjoyable (at least that's what I felt). I hope that you guys are enjoying it as much as I am.

At times like this, I really feel happy :) because it reminds me of the "good-old-days"

Note: all of them like to brag about the delicious food they eat back home. That, in contrary, makes me want to cry T_T

6 comments:

YL said...

:O

ORANG!!!!!!

omigosh!!!!

anyway...i dont understand the bm thing...

yes...my bm is that bad -_-

YL said...

:O

ORANGE!!!!!!

omigosh!!!!

anyway...i dont understand the bm thing...

yes...my bm is that bad -_-

YL said...

-_-"....paiseh....posted twice...

but first one got typo....

ManEe said...

I don't understand...
Is orange your fav color or something?

Anonymous said...

very striking - dont understand the bahasa as well - shame on me

ManEe said...

waaa... all of you don't understand bm...
*shakes head*