Weird combos XD
I still couldn't believe that the gang-ho Brazilians were out, even before the semi-finals.
Now... no one really cares FOR REAL!
I watched the France vs. Portugal match today. It totally sucked! (except for the few last minutes when the Portugist finally realized that they should put in more ohm to attack the French).
On the side note, the COM 200 TA seems to be a pretty decent TA. She's one hyper TA all right.. LOLz
Since it's a 4 credit course, 2 exams; 3 papers; and a research paper sounds appropriate to me. Going along the lines, I should probably finish up my work for JRN. 2 more weeks, and I'll have more time to concentrate on my COM 200. I did good in my IAH; not great (yea.. i'm not really happy with the grades) but just good.
I seriously need to boost up my grades (this is when my superego takes charge of my inner self LOLz).
Other than that, I'm happy that Helen's back from HK. She's hilarious!~ as usual. I'm very sure that we'll have a good time together. At least I have someone to eat with from now onwards (and to laugh with) LOLz. Also, thanks WeiYi, and MIke, for being such wonderful companions over the weekends! It is also good to know that Tim, Elaine, Karen, and Tracy are safe and sound, back home in either HK or Taiwan.
All right~ going to get some work done
Adios amigos

2 comments:
Hey...
i still think FRANCE will get the victory
V (victory sign)
hehehe
take cara =.='
orite orite...
you're the 3rd one.. of 6 people i asked
XD
Post a Comment