Sunday, July 30

3Girls, 2Guys, in Korean House

Went for dinner at Korean House with the same dudes. Someone got lost.. HAHAHAHA! Anyways, the meal was pretty decent. Talked about random stuffz as usual.

Shortly after three of us [Mike, Helen and I] went to play pool and air hockey at the club house in his apartment. The other two was tired, and "had to finish up homework."

Invention of a new game
And so, we got bored of pool (Mike lost to me twice in a row!). So, he came up with another game. Silly but fun. It was all about rolling the balls' into the pockets across. Whoever that's left with no ball is the winner.

It was fun allright, but I hurt my pinky. Its bruised. Oh well, I guess there's always consequences for being too playful. HAHAHA

I've got a test after this. Will pen down more details later.

Signing off

No comments: