Starting with "16 Blocks", they moved on, watching "Austin Powers" whilst eating their meals, and drinking a cup or two. They then settled down with soda and a few rounds of "Big 2."
The meal consist of:
• Fried rice
• Wings
• Texas-grilled garlic bread
• A mixture of vegetable
All guests were happy with this eventful dinner.
In response to the excellent night, Helen, Hong Kongies said, "I thought that the food was good. The movies were hilarious too."
"I loved her place. More importantly, I love the wine!" said Wei Yi, Malaysian.
Man Ee, Malaysian said, "thank you Adeline and Nick! It was a great night!"
Adeline and Nick are friends of Helen, Wei Yi, and Man Ee, and are great people to hang out with.
Other than being perfect hang-out partners, they are good people to talk to, being the experienced person in the group. They are also good listeners, making them one of the best people to approach, and possibly, seek advice from.

No comments:
Post a Comment