So, I've decided to cook to save cost. It may appear to be more expensive when getting the tools at first, but the cost saving should show in the coming weeks. For that purpose, I went to Chinatown again, to get the utilities (pot/wok, that thing to stir, small cutting board, knife, cloth to wipe, detergent, sponge, steel bowl to make rice, that thing to lift when steaming rice) that were fairly cheap as compared to getting them at supermarkets and such. Next to this store was the supermarket at china town. I bought a whole bunch of stuff (more vitasoy, brown rice-cause that was the only one that they had in 5kg, kai lan, a dozen eggs, hard tofu, luncheon meat and oil) but conveniently forgot to get salt etc. As a matter of fact, I recall that there should be some that's for everyone to use in the kitchen.
===
Earlier today, I went to an art supply store and hardware store (to get wires) at Berkeley with a course mate. We are planning to go back next weekend to get things that were not on sale today (there's going to be a 20% off everything next week). After that, I went to a place near Lake Meritt with another bunch of people from the dorms to spectate a soccer game. Obviously, I did not play as I was afraid that it might hurt my legs. Soon after, a friend and I proceeded to Chinatown.
===
Just a few pictures that may/may not amuse you






===
Maybe going to SFMOMA with a bunch of dorm mates tomorrow at San Francisco because admissions is free tomorrow.
Having said that, it's probably wise for me to try to finish up more HW tonight.
Laters
1 comment:
ur room is so nice! HAHA
nothing ammused me!! hahaha... jkjk
have great fun though!
Post a Comment