
Today, Irene gave me my pay slip. It had "MAY" on the month of pay. When I opened that slip, I found out that I was only being paid 8 days of work for the month of May. Well, yes, it make sense if I only start counting from the first day I work until the 12th of May. However, whatever happened with my pay all the way from April 15 till May 1st? Shouldn't the pay from April 12 -May 12 be paid on this same slip, since they process the payroll on the 12th? This is making me helluva confusing. Anyway, I am just going to check how much money I've got in my account. That should, more or less give me my answer.
On the other hand, I have sent in a request to go home on July 7th. Lets hope that it'll work.
Roster for the month of June, to put it blatantly, SUCKS. I don't work on Mondays, but instead, work on one of the weekends. I don't mind having to work on Saturday. However, there are two days of the month when I am scheduled to work on Sunday. Friday (work), Saturday (Off), Sunday (work), Monday (off). How pathetic
Long weekend ahead!
Portfolio and photography !
Ta

No comments:
Post a Comment