So, I was very much looking forward to work today because I had something to do (according to my roster), and then my boss comes around and told me to make some amendments for a graphic that was pretty much ready to be published. In the midst of that, she had me prepare a table (that I eventually, became too adventurous and totally changed the layout, with ultimately reverted back to the standard layout, and I think it didn't work out as well. It felt a little weird... oh well, better work next time!) Then there was the incident that I gave the proof to the wrong person, and I seriously hope that he wasn't all that mad, especially when I gave him the wrong table. The table, which ultimately got approved, wasn't saved, and I had to re-do it (only took one minute of so) and upload it in that few minutes (which totally reminds me that I forgot to archive it! First thing at work tomorrow!) Then back to the work that popped out of no where in the afternoon, more amendments up till 10 something.
First time experience of like quaruple-tasking, I guess? Was a little nerve-wrecking, but by the end of it (although wasn't really satisfied with the final produce) it felt great!
Also, I had a rather amusing dinner with a hilarious bunch. Oh yea, there was this sale going on in the department where people were selling branded stuff real cheap. Too bad I went in later than usual (I went to the library instead). Oh well, not like it would make a huge difference anyway. A penniless person shall not be granted the rights to purchase as she likes... LOL
Hoping for more excitement! And with more experience, comes better work
Later
p/s: my boss told me that she has already informed HR, and HR told them that they needed a thumbs up from the editor in chief... I wonder what that means. I would assume that they have seek that person's approval when they first approved my intern. Just hoping for the best. After all, it's been so much fun!
p/s/s: I've been reading a whole lot of interesting tweets lately
p/s/s/s: need a little more push for the portfolio. The ideas are there, need to move on to other ones/execute the ripe ones

No comments:
Post a Comment