Thursday, May 14

Great weekend

A big bulk of my weekend was spent on the island of thousand temples. It was a great experience, and I could definitely see myself visiting that place again. From this trip, I've garnered some insights on balinese arts and believe that it will influence my future work. It is amazing how their art pieces (wood crafts, silver accessories, paintings, to name a few) are so detailed. Oh, and yes! I'm totally addicted to Sarongs' at the moment. Thank you very much!

Having returned from Bali on Tuesday morning, my mom, sister and I went to Redbox, then went to get some tee's as I was running short of those. Then, to dinner at Cahaya (yay! crab!).

On the next day, I hopped onto the supposedly 10a.m. flight to Singapore. Never did I expect that I was going to get back to the house so late in the afternoon (1p.m.-ish) Its partially because of the cab driver who didn't know how to get in, and so, I had to climb the hill with the very heavy hand carry. For the rest of the day, I was at work and only got home a few before one in the morning.

Then there was yesterday when I had my day off. My day started off rather slowly, until dinner with Karl was confirmed. And so, we went to Jumbo (a restaurant that serves seafood) at Clarke Quay together with my boss and my very funny colleagues. Spent approximately 3+ hours there, yapping about random stuff and savoring the food, crab, being my favorite. It's funny how I never got sick of it, having eaten crab twice, just this week.

OK. Back to work today.

Ta

p/s: MOVE MOVE MOVE. CREATE CREATE CREATE!

No comments: