Saturday, April 28

Nicole's Visit

It's been long since I've really hung out with her. I mean. I do see her once in a while, when she comes over, knocks on my door, and have a short conversation. Finally, after a short conversation (maybe Tim felt that it was long. oh watever), we decided to do stuff togehter today.

So, we went for lunch at holmes. Food was okay. Despite that, we spent a whole 2 hours there, catching up on each other's lives. It was fun talking to her. She mentioned that she was the one who was doing all the talking. I agree. Maybe I was just a little tired, or maybe, I just didn't have any interesting things that I could have told her.

Later, we were about to start our DDRmania, to find out that the front desk didn't have it. Dissapointed. We did a couple of rounds of pool instead. Fun. But could have been even more exciting, if we had gone with the earlier plan. I guess, it did work out in a way.

All in all, it was great!

Later

*I think I'll talk to the person on the phone on monday, or at least send an e-mail to her then. Don't want to give her a bad impression of me.

No comments: