It's that time of the year again. Probably because I tend to relax a little too much in the month of March. And I tend to over think things a little too much. Not a very happy person. And am not too pleased with myself. Why do I have a feeling that this is going to take a longer time to get over with it. I'm just hoping that it's not going to take forever.
Thanks for the support guys. I'll be fine.
***
On the happier note, I've once again, re-discovered (don't know if this is the right word) my love for classical music! I'm so into Rachmaninoff right now! And it definitely sparked my interest in other master pieces by Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Debussy and so on. I'm impressed of how much difference a piano concerto is, in comparison with a piano duet. I'm completely mesmerized :)

1 comment:
gambatte o !!
u can de..
ah soka? i also like classical music de.i mean..i dont think they consider it as classical music..as in beethoven,baha(i think i spell wrongly),mozart..
Post a Comment