Thursday, March 1

March is such a busy month.

March always seemed to be a busy month for me.

Norms.
Assignments, tests, classes. Not to mention, the preparation for portfolio review in April.

And also competition deadlines (p/s: 32517- I am not trying to kill myself with a mountain of work)

Abnorms.
A long list of dates. Birth dates. This is especially important this year, with many of us turning 21.

Then, is the peak season for interviews (for both intern and full time). Here, I'd like to thank David for recommending me to his new employer for intern.

In addition, I received an e-mail from a company, in which I applied for their summer intern position over the Internet. I'm somewhat awed. Afterall, if things goes well, this intern should help me a lot, along the way.

Not going to expect too much from these tho.

A special request from Anastasia to work on her mom's children story book (remember that 200USD?)

Let's hope all is well.

Ohyes... wishing Spartans a happy Spring Break!

Adieu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wats masa segi-empat??
haha...
march kah..
hahaha..birthday month..
hahah