Wednesday, March 21

Just some thoughts

I was reading a friend's blog about her feelings towards that "someone". Then came the whole issue of hatrecy vs. forgiveness. And that triggered a thought, buried in the depths of my mind.

I remember, there's this once when something along these lines were discussed in a bible study session at church. I don't exactly remember what the question was, but I remember the response that I gave, that is the fact that "I find it harder to forgive someone that's dear to me, than the other person who does not mean anything to me." I continued,"I feel this way, probably because I feel that someone who's close to me should know me well enough, to not hurt me, betray me."

For those who know me really well, you'd probably know that I have a rather care-free personality. I, for the most part of if choose to just let it go, than to hate. To summarize things up, you must mean something to me, before you can even get an opportunity for me to hate you. Therefore, it is a really difficult task for me, to be hating someone.

And so, I left this comment in my friend's "blog": it is hard to hate, even harder to forgive.

Maybe you'll all better understand the complexity of my thoughts a little better. And hopefully, our friendships will continue to last for years to come.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, manee...i just read this post, u are right, actually i dont hate him now, but i used to...this feeling came up the day before, so i expressed my thought by writing..