Saturday, December 2

Tell me which

*update. one more left. I might change the layout for art +art history... sigh. this one turned out pretty good




***

I'm still working on this. Have to add the logo. Still figuring out where to put it.There are 3 other posters that works as a series of ad.

I personally liked the one with only the department's name colored. Only because it serves as a focal point. But the colored one looks good too (at least that's what I think).Tell me which do you like. Other suggestions welcomed :)




Okay.. I didn't really like the picture. Maybe I should go get more pictures. Still.. state you preference

*update: 2 more to go


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me likey the colorey

YL said...

i like the black n white...

more fierce

lol....

The Composer said...

for piano, prefer colour. for theatre, prefer yellow lights but i thought u couldve taken a pic of the stage wif yellow lights only. for chair...of course colour