Check out my unfinished online portfolio
It's sorta simple. Cause, I'm planning to spend more time dealing with it during break. I might even revamp the whole thing. There are some working buttons. Of course.
***
On the side note. The deadline for the assignment above. Along with a few flash ads are now due next Monday. More time to do. Also more time to procrastinate. And of course, more pressure with the addition of one more project due next week. Final project for layout and designing. Final paper for copywriting (I'm almost done with this class. Ok. I must admit that it was not as bad as I would've thought). And final project for interactive advertising. With loncapa and final exam for accounting. And final exam for studio art class. Fun. Just fun.
***
Bowling tomorrow! YES!
***
I'll still do the assignment for AAA. Even if I don't submit it for the competition. Next competition would be the AIGA Review. That should be interesting.
***
Been snowing more than usual. Looks bright out. But you'll freeze if you walk out wearing what you think should be enough.
~Randomness

2 comments:
WOAH THAT WEBSITE IS COOL!!!
terribly awesome! hehehe... cant wait for the finished product! =D
p/s: WAH! bowling before finals? damn chun ar... hehehe...
good luck for all ur examsss!!
MUAKS and HUGGIES... =D
really? LOLz. thanks. Actually, I wished that I had more time to do more complicated stufz.. haha.. I'm crazy. I know.
Yup.. going for bowling tomorrow night. And I just came back from painting a shirt! LOLz.
Thnx! and good luck to you too!
Muaxx and HUGGIES
Post a Comment