Had accounting early this morning. Should be fine. Then, slept like a dead person till 4 something. Continued studying for studio art. Took the exam an hour ago. Did pretty well. I think. Maybe.
Got to know that I A+(ed) every project for the second half of the semester. I was suprised that Helena didn't pull down my grades for some of the projects. Those that had "things" missing. It's hilarious I tell you. Wasn't penalized for any absences (2 times. one of which was covered), since we are allowed 3 absences throughout the semester. That's one reason why I like studio classes! XD
On the side note. I know that I said I was going to post the pic of the (according to 32517) "happy shoes". Seems like I won't be able to do that until the end of NEXT semester because my TA kept it for possible use in the BFA exhibition. In fact, half of my portfolio was missing. For this very same reason. Imagine. A painting on the walls. With spot lights. Next to it, is a label. Man Ee Wong. Untitled 1. BFA in Studio Art (neh.. just kidding. But of course, there's a possibility. Since they do not know that I'm not from their department). That'd be sweet! haha
Allright... I'll procrastinate on something else. Before I start my engines again.
Will be back soon. Until then. Adieu
***
just found of that I'm doing pretty good in 322. I may be able to retain a perfect 4.0 major gpa this sem afterall. Keep your fingers crossed :P

No comments:
Post a Comment