skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 28
I'm sick
and I'm skipping class
because it felt awful in the first class that I went for today
and I lost my ID again, hope that it'll appear in my mail box tomorrow =.="
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
hope recover soon
5:34 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Introducing
ManEe
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
View my complete profile
Buddies
32517
Apex Edge
Asucag
Carolynn
Peng
Rekuiemu
Yi Ling
Favs'
Ad Council
Advertising Age
AIGA
Associate Press
Don't Click It
Gawker
Lansing State Journal
Layers Magazine
Linotype
Love Marks
NY Times
Planet Photoshop
Post Secret
Print
Wall Street Journal
You Tube
History
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(94)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(21)
►
2009
(62)
►
December
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
2008
(49)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(166)
►
December
(8)
▼
November
(9)
A heavy burden lifted off
I'm sick
AWWWW...
*
*
Awful attempt
Another
A bunch of stuff
*
►
October
(16)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(16)
►
2006
(201)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(11)
View My Stats
1 comment:
hope recover soon
Post a Comment