Thursday, November 29

A heavy burden lifted off

The presentation went well. And apparently, our group was the first to receive an applause from the clients.

On the other note: I've roughs and semi-roughs due tomorrow, and the following Monday. I want to sleep! *only had 12 hours of sleep (in total) for the last 3 days. I hope that my partner will be able to meet up with me by tomorrow. Yikes

Later

p/s: someone found my card and gave it to the receptionist in akers.... but I've already reprinted another one. if health permits I guess I'll just go get it and get my 10 USD refunded =.="

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... what i said came true...

this is jomay btw i dunno why the account doesnt work = =

Anonymous said...

take care of urself.
rest as much as u can.




p/s: Be careful & dun drop ur ID AGAIN (tis de 3rd time!!! or more den dat =.=)