So. I told you that I was prolly going to get a job in Lansing over summer. I rejected it - because I wanted to be home this summer. Then came another opportunity that I missed. A possible intern at Martha Stewart. SIGH. I may have made a wrong decision about coming back.
But I'm not regretting it. There's a tradeoff in everything. And from my point of view, the experience of having a long break in Malaysia has been rewarding (even if all that complaining and what not). Learnt a lot more, got to spend time with my family and friends. Of course, re-energizing myself for the school/job hunt as soon as I get back in the States.
Being a little wussy here. Maybe it's an act of comforting myself?
Ohwell. What's done been done. Just hoping for the best when I step my foot on the grounds of the "land of opportunities",
Later

No comments:
Post a Comment