Friday, February 9

What does it look like it's for?



The project is not completely finalized. Obviously.. :P

In any case, I got my regular dose of squash today. Figuring out ways to work out things and what not. DANG IT! I've got to work on my EC. I did very poorly for the second batch of quizzes :(

Later
p/s: I seriously saw people walking on the river today!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really - but you don't try it - the thing about people walking on the river

Karen @ Immortal said...

hihi...manee......how have you been??? havent talked to you for soooooo long...i miss you sooo much..i register blogger..

Anonymous said...

erm...honestly..the thing looks like stg really formal..
u nou..stg like de may b government files or stg..
anyway..its just an opinion
haha

Anonymous said...

on the first glance it reminded me of newspaper (the font style is similar to Washington Post, Chicago Tribune...)