Sunday, February 11

Fun stufz

Tim and I "played" naruto on ps2 earlier today. Followed by brunch. Then, continued playing the game. Departed for the mall, along with Fred. Looked around for departmental stores to find the stuff that we set out to buy. Got the stuff. Altho, I must admit that I was kind of dissapointed that I didn't get to purchase a pair of boots that I thought were ok (cause the size that they had were too big.. I wear size 6 1/2 here) Lunchner at Ruby's Tuesday, along with Joe.

Went to Best Buy having eaten a 1 hour + luncher. Saw something interesting in that place. First and foremost, the amazing BOSS headphones. Obviously, too expensive for me to acquire. Nevertheless, a good experience when testing the product. Then, a whole lot of music CD's. Or should I say, a whole load of R&B albums. Then, a whole stretch of amazingly interesting musicals. I was so tempted I tell you.

It was also interesting to see Window's new OS, the Vista in an operating laptop. It looked really classy. And I hate to say this, but it is like mimicking the Mac OS. OK. I admit that my views are biased. Since I'm a Mac person.

Was big daddy taxi-fied when we realized that the busses were no longer running when we were about to go back. I must say that it was rude of the operator. His attitude when serving us. I think he said something about how he was in a bad mood. And I was thinking back then, why should we bear with his mood swings. Reminds me a lot of driver number 234 of the Night Owl service. Seriously, if I had the time, I'd send them a letter of grievance. No kidding.

Continued playing that game that I was playing earlier today. Came back. Typed a word or two for the advance press release. Randomly re-watched movie. And started blogging. Will probably work on the homework until I'm done because I have a lot to prepare for Tuesday.

*Thanks: Tim, Fred, and Joe for hanging out with me today! It was a rather different experience :)

Later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like u hv a great time dere.
how r u goin to spend ur NY?

ManEe said...

dinner? probably :D

Anonymous said...

ic..
enjoy urself den