Tuesday, January 30

Oh, I forgot my camera!

I was walking out of the dorms this morning. To find that the ground was covered with snow. And I so wanted to take a picture of the scenery at that point in time. Well, not like I haven't seen that much snow before. But the scene looked amazing. Imagine: Lots of snow, a bus stop, at 7.30 a.m. (it's still dark here). With a bright moon on the skies. Maybe a star or two. I didn't really see any.

And now... I'm sitting at ComArts. And I thought, it'd be a great idea to snap some really kewl "shadow on the snow" pics. Especially with beautiful trees around the building.

So in that respect, I regret. Abandoning my camera at home.

***

On the side note: Seems like I'm really, seriously, positively, submiting a piece for a competition. It excites me, even though I might not get any fame out of it. But then again, who knows... who knows..

Later

***

Check this out!!! - Pac-Man Live Action (LOL)


MOOD:Down

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha,..the live action was really funny,,

Anonymous said...

nice live pacman, too bad i can't understand japanese, if not it'll be funnier.