Monday, November 27

This must be....

My 10th attempt to post the pictures from last Thursday! Ohwell.. Just to let you guys know. I will edit this post as I get the pictures uploaded. I've uploaded the last load of pictures that I have. I might upload the other pictures from other cameras' later. Have fun laughing at them.. LOL

***

While I'm at it. Might as well summarize how I procrastinated over thanksgiving weekend. Went shopping on Wednesday (that pretty much took away half the day). Then to the movies, with the Purdue gang. Hung out till the wee hours in the morning. Altho I have to admit that I was sleeping, more than talking. While they played Monopoly.

Thursay is when we took these pictures. When I gave our friends from Purdue a short tour off + on campus. The day ended as we dispersed from May and Alan's house. Having eaten dinner. A rather unique way of preparing thanksgiving dinner.

Friday was another shopping day. Travelled farther. With a bigger group of people. It's amusing to see people's reaction and habits. PS2. Dinner. PS2. Dragonball. Sleep.

Surprisingly, I don't remember much of Saturday. Maybe it was rather a plain day. Other than eating out for dinner. A dinner that contained a sequence of unexpected and hilarious events.

Sunday, as usual, is the day when I work out the SCNO stuff. Then to the meeting. Finally back to the dorm. Suprised to receive a call from Adeline for dinner. Went for dinner. Had a nice chat. Back home. Procrastinated. Despite the work that I was determined to finish. Oh well. That happens. All the time.

Today. I made it in time for class. Found out that half the classes on Wednesday was cancelled. Was told that tonight's meeting was to-be cancelled. At the very last minute, solved an accounting problem. Still chit-chatting. And now, decides that I should probably get some rest. Seeing the fact that I have an early class tomorrow. All right. It always never happens. And I think I'll do that ASA i finish uploading the pictures.




The Capitol, Downtown Lansing

Kee Koon + the gigantic Christmas tree
Poser(s) versi 1
Chang Cicak: Kee Koon = men: table; LOLz
The one and only [complete] group picture
By the steps: Winnie + Christa +ME
Us. In the form of shadows.
Poser(s) versi 2
Kee Koon +ME

MSU

Tree climbing
More tree climbing
Panda
The other panda. LOL
Our first time with the tower.. LOL
By the river
The truth revealed??!
Sparty's
Car accident. LOL







4 comments:

32517 said...

waahhh!! your hair so long already!!!!! wakakaka!! nice nice!! never seen u with such long hair before.!! =P

great pics! =D

ManEe said...

eh... long hair... i wanna CUT CUT CUT when I get back.. LOL

thnx :)

Anonymous said...

haha, make sure u let me see u in long hair before you cut cut cut!

ManEe said...

errr... that will depend on when you see me when I get back... HAHA :)