Friday, November 24

All the way from Indiana ^^

Yup. So, Kee Koon, Malcolm, and Winnie visited "us". The ADPians who are at MSU. They arrived last night (Wednesday). Went for a movie. And then, ended up playing Monopoly over at Brian's place.

Then, this afternoon, we visited the Capitol after lunch. And a few landmarks on-campus. It was fun hanging out with them. I must admit that they brought back some of the "Malaysian-ess" in me. It was especially funny when Malcolm commented on my accent. I was also happy how Kee Koon patted on my head. Something that I miss a lot - I like being pampered :) And it was great to get to know Winnie. Strange, how I never got to know her when we were all back in Malaysia.

So yea. We took lots of pictures. The guys (Kee Koon and Malcolm) climbed trees. Chased after squirrels. Talked crap. Did other crazy stuff. i.e. lie on the road on campus; post like the statue, with someone being the desk or the gun; took pictures of our shadows etc.

Like always, picture(s) speaks a thousand words. More pictures soond







Have a safe trip home guys!

:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man~ the pictures are so sweet. it's a nice ADP gathering eh? glad to see the faces of Winnie and Kee Koon again, haha!

32517 said...

what the crap!! the tree climbing thing was HILARIOUS! excellent pictures, looks like you had a great time... miss you maneee!!!

:,(

ManEe said...

peng:yeap. it was really nice. Check out the other pictures when I upload it later :)

32517: Yeap. There are some other funny stories. With pictures. Will upload them later. Make sure to check them out! :) It was great to have met fellow ADPians from other university. I miss you too!!! HUGZZZ