Wednesday, October 11

A new habit


I've got into the habit of taking random pictures. Don't ask. Just accept it. Been working on things. Lots of things. Some are fun stuff, while some aren't. Nevertheless, I am thankful, blessed with the opportunity to experience this kind of life.

Side note: Not doing good at all for copy writing. Maybe a little more effort would help. And perhaps, a little extra effort. In fact, I didn't feel good in anything that happened thus far. Copy writing sucked. Accounting, I'm guessing, was fairly ok. Layout and designing wasn't too bad. And lots of work to do for studio art (AND COPYWRITING). I must say that I've not been doing this much things in such short period of time for a while. It's like, I'm giving it my best shot, but it isn't my best shot. I don't know what I"m talking anymore. This shows signs of exhaustiveness. I guess.

Time to sleep!

Ciao

2 comments:

32517 said...

its very good to take pictures i think... they r good for memories n can come in useful sometimes i htink tee hee

ManEe said...

hmmm.. that's true XD