I didn't ask my prof about last thursday. And about the grades in the end. I guess I chickened out! Ohwell. I'll just need to not miss anymore lessons and complete my assignments "professionally". It shouldn't be that hard. Except for the getting up, early in the morning part :P
Speaking of which, it was very cold this morning. I was freezing outside (at the bus stop). When waiting for any bus that would take me to the CATA Ramp. I have a bad feeling about accounting later on. I've been missing classes due to several reasons. Let's hope that I won't be too lost when I go for lecture after this.
Will probably go to
Michaels (or if I'm lazy enough, just stop by Kresge)after I procrastinate enough in my room Kresge/Michaels tonight or tomorrow morning. To get supplies for class tomorrow. Since, tomorrow will be (yet) another hectic day for me. Classes straight from 10 a.m. with a 2 hours break in the middle. Till 9 p.m. -ish at night.
All right. I shouldn't be whinning, and complaining all the time. I guess I'll finish up some work before I go for the next class :P
Later
***Just for fun
No comments:
Post a Comment