According to the scholarly journal that i found when i was doing my research on blog, it was specified that blogs should not be there forever.. as in blogs have short shelf ife.
If you got bored with blogger and wanna try something new, it's ur choice! :)
Btw, I'm maintaining 2 blogs now and suddenly i find MSN Spaces quite fun too.. lol (as long as you know how to use it..)
7 comments:
i dont know about xanga but i find blogger user friendly.. =)
so when can i link u to my blog???
hahahahha~
I feel the same about blogger >.<
Dunno *whistles*
According to the scholarly journal that i found when i was doing my research on blog, it was specified that blogs should not be there forever.. as in blogs have short shelf ife.
If you got bored with blogger and wanna try something new, it's ur choice! :)
Btw, I'm maintaining 2 blogs now and suddenly i find MSN Spaces quite fun too.. lol (as long as you know how to use it..)
In case if you're interested.. it says that ppl should "rennovate" their blogs every 90 days.. lol.
Obviously ppl like me who cannot settle down like that idea. Since i always write something that I dun wanna c later on...
But if you have a lof of precious memory here (I like to erase my memory) then don't delete this site.. lol
lolz!
thanks for the pieces of advice
XD
wahhh...
stay at blogger!!!
blogger rocks!!!
xanga...is ok....
hahaha~ XP
Post a Comment