Thursday, April 20

A reminder

I was bored. Somehow, I didn't have the mood to study when I was at the library, and I started playing around with Photoshop.. TADA! I made myself a desktop reminder, to sort of boost up my confidence. I don't know if it works~ but we'll see...

Enjoy
p/s: somehow, it looks a little different~ Maybe I should have done this in the RGB Mode, instead of CMYK ~ Ohwell.. it sill looks pretty XD



Name of piece: Reminder
Size: 1024 X 768



On the side note, I did the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test. My result indicates that I am an "ENFP". I don't know if the result was the same back then, when I first took this test in Mrs. Singh's PSYC 101 >.<

To learn more about ENFP's [me =.=] please visit the links below:

  • Typelogic

  • Murraystate: the very accurate one


  • Special thanks to Tom, for bringing this up XD

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    man-chan.. believe it o not.. i hav d same result as u again... hehe.. dunno why ler...

    yeah, bout d PoT:National championships thing, it's real... seems dat it's comin out sometime dis month o nex month.. bout them in d national championships along wid rikkai n hyotei.. hehe.. can't wait, nya...
    princess 2X.. d manga was nice n really funny wid x hints of yaoi at all.. dunno why d anime turned out pretty dissapointin.. i guess dat's wat happens to most anime.. when they x choose to stay true to d comic.. they deviate n make it terrible... dissapointin... still, i'l watch just for d fun of it.. hehe...

    yuetchitan said...

    looked great, I might ninja it for my blog! (the chinese one)

    ManEe said...

    lolz!
    thanx... and yes, you may ninja it
    haha

    32517 said...

    cantik!!