Sunday, March 19

Great Dinner


Designed by Linda Beach XD

Andrew and Linda organized a party (dinner) at their place in conjuction of ehemehem* . It was a great dinner BECAUSE they served curry (I ate every last bit of it =.="!!!!) ~along with other stuffz like fresh pineapples, shrimp, RICE, some cocktail (made of pineapple juice +something =.=") AND... a 3 layered coconut cake (was white in color with white candles: It looks so pretty!!! but I ate it anyways, and I took 1/4 of the cake home XD

Of course, we did not only EAT EAT and EAT. We talked about many things like plans for the summer, Andrew's and Linda's family (lots of people are getting married this year~ LOL), DURIAN (food) XD, S'more (food again =.=" - which eventually led to the topic of camping) Jasmine (their dog), the 3 layered cake and so on.

Overall, I would say that the night was fun! Moreover, its been a while since I saw all of them (Andrew, Linda, and Elaine) As far as I can remember, I've always had fun whenever I hang out with them, may it be to a hockey game, dinner at their home (old and new), thanksgiving at Andrew's parent's house (100% made of logs~ looks super cool! - believe it or not, you can see deers walking outside.. LOL + super delicious food as well XD + of course, really nice people!) 'Andy' and Linda, thank you so much (for the wonderful dinner + prezzie) !!! HUGS*

On the side note, would like to thank Tracy and Elaine for the card~ Its so sweet... I'm touched T.T. Would also like to thank the early and 'on time' wishers .. HAHAHA.. Wanted all of you to know that I really appreciate/treasure (however you want to put it) our friendship XD Of course, I would also like to thank my publicist, LiSze de Chuah for actively publisizing me.. LOL

Will be posting up more pictures of tonight's dinner once Linda sends the picture over XD

Laterz
p/s: Andrew and Linda are part of my "family" under the "friendship family" program in MSU

8 comments:

yuetchitan said...

1 more year to go and I'll give you your key to freedom, girl!

Happy Birthday!

And, what's the big deal about birthday again? Don't you get that every year? LoL... just kidding!

I'll wish you again next year same time!

ManEe said...

hahahah~ Thanks kitky

Anonymous said...

wohohoho...it's our bday ya!!last friday Erenst just having a party for his bday... I think he was drunk on tht nite... hahaha... ppl take turn to dare him... a mad n happy nite though...

and u know what... Gloria is coming!! I was so surprise when saw her at the party... she is staying in Erenst house... finally we have the Msian gang (consist of 5 msian girls + Erenst) ^^

Happy Bday to us!!hehe...I love u dear!!

ManEe said...

yeah.. happy birthday to us :P

Anonymous said...

our gang are born on 20th March...

U, me and Shah!! woah... the March girls gang... haha

ManEe said...

Yah!!!! the 20th of March gurls gang! XD

32517 said...

omg!!! that looks amazing! you're one lucky girl to have such a great time!!!

happy birthday!! LOVE YOU!

shyan, happy birthday too!

*hugs hugs kiss kiss* to all of you!

ManEe said...

Haha.. thanks LiSze... for wishing me in.. erm.. 2 major locations.. HAHA (your blog & friendster) You could've just left me a message in Facebook.. hahaha

Yea.. I agree that I'm a very lucky person.. to have met all of you!!!

Will post the pics when I get them... (the PWETTY cake)
LOLS

Luv,
ManEe