Friday, March 17

ForFun3


Told you that I was pictorevolutionizing my blog XP


Anyways, I did these flyers for my roomie who's really into community servies. Initially, we were planning to draw 5 diferent flyers for the same purpse... but she left for fencing, and I was kinda la-z to draw 5 different flyers. Well, its not like I dislike drawing by hand or anything like that ( In fact, I persnally prefer hand made stuffz ie. posters, flyers and etc). I just thought that this might just be a good chance for me to practice my graphic designing skills, and, at the same time add another piece of " art" into my portfolio =.=. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the whole process of making this


On the side note, I will be making a corporate logo, a flyer and 2 brochures for my assigned client. I'm really excited about it, but at the same time,pressured, as this it is a company's image that we're talking about. On top of that, I agreed to help my roomie to make a brochure for one of her other projects! hahah... looks like its going to be soo much fun XD (Warning: this is not sarcasmn)

So, which do you like? the grayscaled one... or the one with color?? XD


p/s: I was going to upload this entree last night, but there was an error XP
p/p/s: OMG 20 peeps born in March (as of today)
p/p/p/s: I feel so detached from my social world

6 comments:

yuetchitan said...

I like the grayscale one. Less distractions and helped me to notice how I can help.

The one with colors made me forcus on the words "save the world" and nothing else.

But this is only my personal opinion.

ManEe said...

haha~ ohkay.. thanks for the feedback (roomie's gonna print the grayscale wun anyways)

how're u doin dear?

32517 said...

yeah kits is right about the words "save the world" jumping out, but to me, the colored one makes the logo (and thus the cause) clearer too. i like the warna warni one! hahaha

nice pictorevolutionized entry too! haha.. nice new word u created! hehehehe... =D

ManEe said...

hahaha.. again, thanks for the compliment

32517 said...

EVERYONEE!! MAN EE's BDAY IS ON THE 20TH~!!

ManEe said...

Omg...
anyways.. thnx for the publicity =.="

HUGS*