Friday, October 1

Hard work paid off



On a similar topic, here's what I have planned out for the coming semesters:

SP 2011
Graphic Design 2
Type 2
Interactive 2
UDISC - Data bending
VISST*

SU 2012
Internship*

FA 2011
Graphic Design 3 *Junior Review
Type 3 *Junior Review
Motion Graphics/ Interactive 3*
Screen Printing
VISST*

SP 2012
Graphic Design 4
Type 4
Investigative Studio
Letterpress / Interactive 3*
VISST*

SU 2012
Internship*

FA 2012
Graphic Design 5
Transitions
Internship*

*VISST depends on time slots (3 courses required)
** Interactive 3 depends on what's covered and whether or not it'll be introduced at the end of the day. Preference to motion graphics and interactive 3, to screen printing and letterpress.

If I can survive all the above (and do well), I'm godly :)))

4 comments:

Wei Quan said...

I dunno whats VISST, but from what I can decipher, you are indeed killing yourself Ma'am. == Well, but I believe you have the capabilities, will and determination to pull through. So best of luck dear friend.. =D

ManEe said...

lol! I wonder how you deciphered :))) VISST = visual studies... my least fav classes (cause have to write papers)...

anyway, like I said... if I can pull through (and do well)... i'm godly :DDD

ManEe said...

p/s your blog is for INVITED ONLY... WTH

Wei Quan said...

No, my blog is actually a private blog now like I said. No one else can go in except mua..I told you before right? =p And like I said, will reopen it to public in the near future (which I don't really know when ><)