After that one week
- made to wait 3 hours for the BSB for dinner date. Didn't go to well, did it? LOL
- went for skating. Only fell down once. Hurray!
- Kira was hilarious when he got the wrong apartment. Thinking of it makes me giggle, even right now!
Yesterday
- no lanes for bowling, went for redbox
- ROFL, stomachache when "they" started singing the first song
- Did something rather crazy, and it was awesome!
RIght now
- in Singapore, missing a whole bunch of people *wink*
- thinking that I can do it, and have no choice but to give it my all
- still hoping to get enrolled at RISD (high hopes!) - 2 MORE WEEKS!
To Rahmah, thanks for the post it note, very sweet of you
To Keat Yee, thanks for the message... very sweet of you too
To Fahmy, Myra, Kira, Condo and Yaya, thanks for hanging out yesterday... very sweet and fun!
p/s: I've been meaning to blog, but since the page won't load, I just left it

No comments:
Post a Comment