Am I so incredibly useless that someone needs to correct my mindset, time and time again? Despite living independently for a couple of years now, that certain someone still never fails to persuade herself that I'm a complete nuisance when she doesn't get things done in her way.
Think of your cousin that's working, you say. You shouldn't talk bad about your cousin, you say. And you know what? All I ever told her was to not give me any stupid excuse (substituted with the s**t word) for not returning me something that's this cousin had promised (not like she completely fulfilled what she promised to do). NOW IF YOU PLEASE, tell me, where, in my sentence have I disrespected this COUSIN of mine. SHE'S YOUR COUSIN, YOU SAY. Sounds like this relative of mine is pretty darn important! OF COURSE. Nothing's more important than family. DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT. We all know very well that this only applies to your side of the family.
It is wrong for me to request for something to be returned, to be done within the promised time frame. OH BECAUSE THEY NEED TO WORK. BULL SHIT! But it is ok for the other to pressurized me into helping them out for a favor. It is SOOOOOO logic for me to help with anything that they might need help with. You better finish it for them, they need it for something. WELL YEA, LIKE I'M ASKING FOR SOMETHING THAT I DON'T URGENTLY NEED. I probably learnt my lesson to ask for it well in advance because I know that I won't get it when I urgently need it. WELL, YOU'RE NOT REALLY WORKING ON YOUR FIRST JOB. BULL SHIT! And so what's with her telling me that I should take it more seriously, since this was my first "full time job". OH.. So, it was a real job when I first started, and now it has somewhat lost its authenticity?
Now, tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm sensing MAJOR HYPOCRISY no matter how I look at it.
Please excuse me for my vulgarness.
Bai
p/s: no harm intended for anyone. These are just my ramblings

No comments:
Post a Comment