I'm failing this class. And I hope my intuition is wrong this time
***
After taking a deep breath:
Why the hell am I so concern about getting that high honors when I don't really need it? Or maybe I'm just concern that I'd have to retake this class again (last thing I want to do!) Because all is fine as long as I pass that minimal grade (just for this class).
***
Conclusion
The worst possible semester of my time, academically here at State. It feels like taking Mary V.'s class again. And that sucks big time. I need as much volunteers as possible this time... You know.. to do that whole brainstorming --> final draft thingi. Because I know it by heart that I suck at academia writing. Or perhaps, writing in general
Le sigh
P/s: As much as I want to calm down, think rationally etc... I'm not in good shape. So, peeps that feels like listening to me talk crap (caution: it's going to be pretty unbearable), leave me a message

3 comments:
*hope you're not mad at me...*
i have the same feelings about the high honors thing... =.= it's just weird we wanna have it so badly but it doesnt make a difference... and like when we're not doing good on something we'd be so frustrated about it... =_=
i'm not mad at you, I'm more mad at myself. so it's fine. really
and yea.. feeling the ultimate frustration now
Le Sigh
Don't worry Man ee!!! I'm in the same situation... trying to get into honors program now.. but with this sem... I think tak bloeh liao :(
Post a Comment