Friday, June 30

Candid shots!

Just random pictures taken from last saturday till today


Saturday nite

The Dinner Place

Linda and Andrew

My umbrella-tooth-picks and I

Elaine


More pictures to come (UDON pictures)

On the side note: the completion of IAHs' finals marked the end of the first session (Journalism is a different case all together). It was a tough paper. Nevertheless, I hope that I did well enough to secure myself a four point for this four credit hours course. We will see what happens.

Dozzing off
p/s: more pictures tomorrow, and MORE SPORTS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will try to leave u comments as u did before in my xanga...hehe....i reli miss ya....see ya next fall, our next Uno with my others frds.....Loves,karen

ManEe said...

cool! comments are always nice
See ya in a month++
And yea.. we'll play with your other friends next

Cheerios

32517 said...

hahaha... u guys love badminton huh.. me too but we all have no place to play. so sad kan??? rite now im into tennis tho!! sebab wimbledon! hahaha!! take care manee... see you soon. =)

p/s did u see the pics of us i put on friendster? hehehe

ManEe said...

yeap.. I saw the pics..
they're awesome!

Have fun with the rest of your summer break XD
(and tennis)

Ciao